How to Auto Sync ShipRocket with Magento
ShipRocket is a service specifically designed for customers that are running their shopping cart on another platform and want to use features bundled with ShipRocket such as automatic AWB assignment, integration with multiple courier partners, service delivery to a wide range of pin codes, COD aggregation and automatic tracking.
We also offer features such as eBay and Amazon sync, manual order import and single order entry. Using the bulk order import system, you can also import your order exports from several marketplaces such as Tradus, Snapdeal, Flipkart, ShopClues, etc. We can help you ship your orders from ShipRocket no matter where you receive them !
This guide is more to help you with understanding how to synch your Magento shop with ShipRocket.
1. You need to first sign up with ShipRocket by filling out the contact form at http://www.shiprocket.in/shiprocket (at the bottom of the page).
2. Once you have an active ShipRocket account, visit the Settings > Web API section of your ShipRocket Panel.
3. You can either retain the existing key, or enter a new key for allowing third-party access to your ShipRocket account.
4. Copy your Web API Key safely, you will need it later when you enable the Magento extension.
5. Download ShipRocket Connect Extension for Magento (from here)
6. Once you download the extension, you need to upload the extension files to your Magento installation folder and follow the standard procedure for installing an extension on Magento.
7. Once you’re done, please enter the Web API Key and your Store SUB DOMAIN (i.e. merchantname.shiprocket.in) into the extension so the extension can link up with your Magento store.
Watch a detailed video to understand how the process works and to also watch a demo for ShipRocket and Magento integration.