How to Auto Sync ShipRocket with Magento?
ShipRocket is a service specifically designed for customers that are running their shopping cart websites on another platform and want to use features bundled with ShipRocket such as automatic AWB assignment, integration with multiple courier partners, service delivery to a wide range of pin codes, COD aggregation, and automatic tracking.
Magento is one of the most widely used open source eCommerce platform, to ease the usage of ShipRocket platform and give automated features we’ve implemented the Magento integration at our end you simply need do the basic settings change.
In addition to integration with Magento, Prestashop, Woocommerce, and Opencart, we’ve numerous other features also.
Have a look at the unique features & decide if it apt for your business:
- Upload Orders in Bulk
Add orders in bulk & ship them in one go. You no longer need to waste time doing repetitive tasks.
- Market Place Channel Sync & Order Management
Selling on multiple marketplaces? Now automatically Sync your orders from multiple marketplaces and other channels to ShipRocket.
- Multiple Courier Partners
Use the services of multiple courier partners through a single interface. What’s more, you can set the priority in which you want to utilize them as well!
- Cash on Delivery
More than 60% of all eCommerce in India is paid for using COD! Utilize ShipRocket’s ultra-convenient COD solution and expand your target market. Over 13,000+ COD pin codes & 14,000+ pre-paid pin codes.
- Discounted Shipping Rates
Save Money when you ship using ShipRocket. The rates we negotiate on your behalf are some of the best available in the market. We assure you that we’ve best in market available rates for all the courier partners.
- International Shipments
Shipping Internationally? If you serve a global audience, we can assist you with all your global shipping needs.
We also offer features such as eBay and Amazon sync, manual order import and single order entry. Using the bulk order import system, you can also import your order exports from several marketplaces such as Tradus, Snapdeal, Flipkart, ShopClues, etc. We can help you ship your orders from ShipRocket no matter where you receive them. Visit this link to understand the features in detail.
Integrating Magento with ShipRocket
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Magento with ShipRocket panel allows you to automatically sync the Orders from Magento panel into the system.
Automatic Status Sync – For the Magento orders processed via ShipRocket panel the status will automatically be updated on Magento.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Magento panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Magento can be managed from ShipRocket panel.
Here’s how to sync your Magento website with ShipRocket
Phase I – Settings on Magento Panel
1. You need to first Sign up with ShipRocket by clicking on this link.
2. Once you have an active ShipRocket account, Log in to Magento admin panel.
3. Navigate to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
4. Click on
5. A new screen would open up – User Info tab, fill all the required information user name, first name etc.
6. Then, Click on
7. After this, again navigate to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
8. Click on Add new roles Button.
9. Separate tab would open up, Click on Role Info tab type role name i.e. superadmin
10. Click on Click on Role Resources tab, select Resource Access – “All” from drop down menu and click “Save Role”.
12. Once again navigate to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
11. Click on username which has been entered by you in Step 5.
12. Under User Role tab, click on assigned role name i.e. superadmin, which has been entered. (As in step 10)
13.Click on “Save User”.
Phase II – Settings on ShipRocket Panel
1. Login to ShipRocket admin panel, click here.
2. Navigate to Settings –> Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Locate Magento and click on Integrate.
5. Toggle Order and Inventory Sync as “ON“. (Mention Status of orders on Magento to be fetched into the system)
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Magento Panel
Store URL: The URL of your store.
API Key & API Username: API details your Magento Panel
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. Once the setting has been saved, check for the status icon. The green icon indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.
You all set to manage to ship for your magneto store’s inventory and orders with ShipRocket panel.