Save time and hassle by automatically sending WooCommerce orders to ShipRocket panel. One click integration with major courier providers, manage all your shipping from one single platform.
WooCommerce is a standout amongst the most broadly utilized open source eCommerce stage, to facilitate the use of the ShipRocket stage and give robotized highlights we’ve executed the WooCommerce incorporation at our end you just need do the fundamental settings change.
Benefits of using WooCommerce with ShipRocket
- Save time & money
We have tied up with all major courier providers, which help you deliver to 16,000+ pin codes and at the same time reduces the cost.
- Always stay notified
Stay notified via email and SMS on all the activities happening on your orders
- Automatic Billing Reconciliation
With ShipRocket, you can manage all your billing at one place with automatic reconciliation without any manual effort.
- Understand how your shipping is performing
Our unique dashboard lets you analyze your performance against the industry best metrics. So, that you figure out the points where you lack.
- Sync all your marketplace and WooCommerce inventories
If you are selling on multiple marketplaces and also have an eCommerce WooCommerce inventory, you can manage all of them at one single place.
In addition to integration with WooCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, and Opencart, we’ve numerous other features also.
Integration WooCommerce with ShipRocket
Following are the easy ways to integrate WooCommerce with ShipRocket. Before you proceed with these steps, make sure that you have installed the WooCommerce plugin on your Word press.
Step I – Configuration at WooCommerce Extension
1. Login to your WordPress admin panel.
2. Go to WooCommerce Tab-> Settings -> API -> Keys/Apps -> Click “Add Key” Button.
4. Click “Generate API key”.
5. Here, you will get Consumer Key & Consumer Secret for WooCommerce. Copy them.
Step II – Configuration at ShipRocket panel
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings->Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
5. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync.
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the WooCommerce Panel.
7. Click “Save Channel & Test Connection”.
8. The green icon indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.
Now you are all set to integrate your WooCommerce store with ShipRocket.
ShipRocket is India’s first automated shipping software that aims reduce eCommerce shipping to its bare bones. We have taken a step forward in simplifying eCommerce for Indian merchants and saving their precious time and money.