ShipRocket Just Got Better With These Amazing New Features
We have always believed that your success is the reason of our existence. To make this success a never-ending saga, our team always strives to make ShipRocket a better platform for you. After the launch of ShipRocket’s prepaid model, we have come up with some amazing features, which will make our panel simpler and more transparent.T
• Recharge Summary
• COD Panel
• Freight Panel
Check out more about Shiprocket new features:
Easily view the complete summary of Shiprocket recharges which you have done till date. As Shiprocket has recently moved to Prepaid Model where the merchant needs to recharge their Shiprocket account to get started, this Recharge Summary will provide complete information of all the recharges done.
To view your Recharge Summary, follow these steps:
1) Login to Shiprocket panel. Go to Order and then click on Recharge Summary.
2) Your complete Recharge Summary will be shown along with the reference ID, amount and the date on which the recharge had been done.
3) You can recharge/upgrade your shipping amount from here as well by simply clicking on ‘Recharge.’ Choose the amount and click on Recharge.
Keep a check on all the COD remittances under a single panel. With this COD panel, you can easily get all the information about the COD remittance. To access this, follow these steps:
1) Login to KartRocket. Click on Reports on the left menu.
2) Click on COD Panel.
3) The following screen will appear. Here, you will get the list of all the COD remittance along with AWB Code, Order ID, Courier company, status of COD, amount and remittance date. You can also filter your search by Order ID, courier company, COD status and date.
Freight Panel lets you access all your freight bill history on a single panel. Here, you can also check for charged weight along with the amount to avoid any confusion in the freight bills.
To go to Freight Panel, follow these steps:
1) Login to ShipRocket admin. Click on Reports on the left menu.
2) Click on ‘Freight Panel.’
3) You will get the following screen with complete Freight Bill history. Filter your search by Order ID, courier company and date.