The D2C is a business model where the manufacturer directly sells his products to the end consumers. This business model eliminates the need for intermediaries, like wholesalers and retailers.
Benefits of D2C
– Access to more targeted data
– Better control over margins
– Scope for personalization in the product range
– Increased sales and profit maximisation
– Choose easy-to-ship products
– Large product catalogue
– Offer easy-to-return and COD facility
– Prioritize customers support
– Offer attractive subscription models
Factors to Consider for Successful D2C Brand
Click to Know More
Planning to start your own D2C brand? Read how you can engage customers with your D2C brands.