– Panel> Orders> Add Order
– Type the buyer details, address, order details, pickup address, & package weight
– Click on Add Order> Save Order
Importing Bulk Orders
In case of multiple orders, use the ‘Bulk Import Order’ feature and easily import orders.
– Panel> Orders> Process Orders– Check All Details> Ship Now– Select a Courier Partner– As soon as you select a courier partner & schedule a pickup, you will get an AWB number
Processing Orders On Shiprocket
– Properly pack the order and attach the shipping label– When the product is ready, generate the pickup from the Orders Tab– Once the pickup is scheduled, you can download the manifest for the order
– Bulk shipments – Download a single manifest at the time of pickup if you process orders in bulk.
There are several ways to generate your manifest:
– Scan to Print – Simply scan your shipments to print manifests instantly at the pickup time.– Partial Pickup – In case a few shipments cannot be sent after generating the manifest, you can ask the courier executive to mention the same on the manifest.
– Once the pickup has been generated, you can easily track the order status from your Shiprocket panel.– You will also be notified through email as soon as the order status changes.