A fake delivery attempt is one of the major challenges in the prevailing age of eCommerce that plagues every eCommerce seller.
A fake delivery attempt is when a customer is present at the destination address, waiting to receive their parcel, but at the end of the day gets a message: “Delivery attempted but customer not available“.
– Last Mile Delivery Problems– Space Optimisation
Reasons For Fake Delivery Attempts
How To Prevent Fake Delivery Attempts?
– Effective NDR management
– Real-time status updation by delivery partner
– Automated IVR calls & SMS to customers for confirmation
– Deciding on re-attempt of delivery or RTO of order
– A tech-enabled process will give the go-ahead to efficient NDR management.– It helps detect fake delivery attempts to ensure businesses neither lose customers nor pay excessive shipping charges.