- Unmapped – An order fetched from any channel whose ordered product is not mapped/linked to Master SKU created in Shiprocket system.
- Out Of Stock – An order for which the ordered product is not available in stock in Shiprocket system.
- New – A new order that is fetched from a channel or created in the system which needs to be processed.
- Invoiced – An order for which Invoice is generated.
- Ready To Ship – An order for which AWB number is assigned and Label is generated.
- Pickup Scheduled – An order for which Pickup Request have been sent to the courier company.
- Pickup Queued – An order for which the Pickup Request is taken by Shiprocket system and will automatically be sent to the courier company on the next day.
- Pickup Error – An order for which there is some error in Pickup Generation (This can be due to some issue in the Order Details or from Courier companies API )
- Shipped – Once the order/shipment is taken by the courier company , the order is automatically marked as Shipped.
- Delivered – Once the Order/Shipment is delivered to the customer , the order is automatically marked as Delivered.
RTO (Return To Origin):
(In case the courier company was unable to deliver the order/shipment , the order comes in “RTO“)
- RTO Initiated – Once the courier company initiates the RTO at their end, the order is automatically marked as RTO initiated.
- RTO Delivered – Once the order is delivered back to the seller by the courier company , the order is automatically marked as RTO Delivered.
- RTO Acknowledged – An order whose RTO is acknowledged by the seller.