Are You Prepared for the Cyber Monday? Discover Top 5 Tips to 10x Sales at the Last Minute!
Cyber Monday is here, just like every year. But in case you’ve forgotten to prepare for it in accomplishing the task of managing your business, don’t stress. We have everything for you to make the most of your sales at the last minute of the Cyber Monday.
With the limited amount of time, here are the top 5 tips that will help you get 10X sales!
Build a quick plan
Building a strategy for the November sale season is one of the most important things that you need to take up. Since the entire month of November and December are great for driving year-long sales for your business, you must build a plan concerning your target audience and market. Start preparing around these factors:
- Build campaigns with a countdown to the event
- Target your lists on email, social media, ads etc.
- Coordinate your promotional strategy across all platforms (website, social, referral etc.)
- Exclusive plans to draw last-minute shoppers
Create an irresistible offer
Cyber Monday is all about creating deals that your customers can’t let go. So, if you’re putting up something like 20% off, don’t expect your customers to leave everything and come shop from to your website. No matter what, make sure that your offer is compelling so that your customers splurge into shopping. Try these proven tactics:
- Use catchy one-liners for your offers such as, ‘You’ll regret not buying these’, ‘Gone in seconds’ etc.
- Build a story that connects to the audience such as, ‘Gadgets a college student can’t do without’, ‘Why your home needs a smart TV in 2018’ etc.
Incentivize your VIP List
Every business has a list of loyal customers, who might be only 10-20% of their total buyer base, but value tremendously. You can go bigger with your discounts for your VIP customers. It is a great strategy to sell more and establish a valuable relationship with the customer.
According to recent market research, your loyal customer base can outperform the rest of your customer database. So, start reaching out to them, if you haven’t till now. You can create:
- Special free shipping offers
- An exclusive coupon code
Early access to deals
Make room for no errors
A single fault during the peak hours can cost you a lot of sales. Make sure you put in some efforts in ensuring the healthy functioning of your website or eCommerce store. Since you’re launching plenty of promotions, you must also be prepared to handle the surge of customers on your website. Here’s what you can do-
- Hire a team of developers to monitor your store.
- Shift your store to a reliable eCommerce service provider.
One of the most important things to invest your time during the Cyber Monday sale is to build anticipation around it. Announce it on every platform that you are can imagine. Right from social media to your website, emails, SMS campaigns and more, make sure you’re going out and not leaving a single channel to market your promotional strategy. Here’s what you can do-
- Announce a quiz or giveaway on social platforms building hype around the sale
- Give free credits to people to shop on your Cyber Monday sale
- Send emails with different content every day
- Launch SMS campaigns
Online sales are already climbing in 2018 and Cyber Monday is here to amplify it. The growth in eCommerce and an increase in the number of mobile users is shifting customer behavior. So, start preparing for it make sure your deals are all about your buyers. Step into their shoes and prepare your business to capture your customer’s demands. Make sure you ship your products using Shiprocket’s reliable service for timely delivery and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Wishing you an explosive sale on Cyber Monday!