Everything You Need To Know About Social Commerce [Infographic]
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc. are no longer limited to just connecting people. There are a plethora of opportunities that these platforms are offering. And one of the most interesting of them all is eCommerce, or popularly known as social commerce.
What is Social Commerce?
Social commerce means selling products to customers through social media. Networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram work as a means to promote and sell products and services. This process is streamlined, and with the help of chatbot checkouts and autofill delivery and payment details, the purchase can be done easily within just a few clicks.
A social commerce campaign’s success is measured by how consumers interact with social marketing activities through likes, shares, and retweets.
Marketing professionals create interactive messages and post them online to promote online sales and other initiatives. Some of the social commerce marketing tactics include:
- Using celebrity endorsements
- Offering promotions and giveaways
- Linking shopping cart and checkout directly
- Invite users to vote for different choices, flavors, and styles
- Offering personalized buying options
- Using attractive and interactive graphics and images to invite clicks
- Using videos to show the product in different angles and in use by users
- Using and posting user-submitted feedback, photo, and commentary
Sounds interesting, isn’t it? Here’s an infographic with everything you need to know about this phenomenon.