Integrating Shopify with ShipRocket
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Shopify with ShipRocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending Orders from Shopify panel into the system.
Automatic Status Sync – For the Shopify orders processed via ShipRocket panel the status will automatically be updated on Shopify.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Shopify panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Shopify can be managed from ShipRocket Panel.
How to Integrate Shopify with ShipRocket
Step A: Setting at Shopify End
1. Login to Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to Apps.
3. Click on Private App Button.
4. Click on Create a Private App.
5. Enter “Title” under the Description tab.
6. Set all Permissions to “Read and Write”.
7. Click Save app.
8. Copy Shopify API Key, password, Shared Secret.
Step B: Settings in ShipRocket
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Shopify -> Integrate.
5. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync.
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Shopify Panel
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. The green icon indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.
ShipRocket is India’s first automated shipping software that aims reduce eCommerce shipping to its bare bones. We have taken a step forward in simplifying eCommerce for Indian merchants and saving their precious time and money.