Integrating Magento with Shiprocket
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Magento with shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync the Orders from Magento panel into the system .
Automatic Status Sync – For the Magento orders processed via Shiprocket panel the status will automatically be updated on Magento.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Magento panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Magento can be managed from Shiprocket Panel.
How to Integrate Magento with Shiprocket
1.Login to Magento admin panel.
2. Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
3. Click on
4. Under User Info tab, fill all required info user name, first name etc.
5. Click on
6. Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
7. Click on Add new roles Button.
8. Click on Role Info tab type role name i.e. superadmin
9. Click on Role Resources tab, select Resource Access – “All” from drop down menu and click “Save Role”.
10. Once again Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Users. (As in Step 2)
11. Click on user name which has been entered. (As in step 4)
12. Under User Role tab, click on assigned role name i.e. superadmin, which has been entered. (As in step 8)
13. Click on “Save User”.
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Goto Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Magento -> Integrate.
5. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync. (Mention Status of orders on Magento to be fetched into the system)
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Magento Panel
Store URL : The URL of your store.
API Key & API Username : API details your Magento Panel (As Mentioned in Step 4)
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. Green icon indicates that the channel have been successfully configured.
Troubleshooting Magento integration with Shiprocket