Integrating Amazon with Shiprocket
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Amazon with shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending (Self Ship & Easy Ship) Orders from Amazon panel into the system . Automatic Status Sync – For the Amazon self ship orders processed via Shiprocket panel the status will automatically be updated on the channel. Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Amazon panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Amazon can be managed from Shiprocket Panel.
How to Integrate Amazon with Shiprocket
1. Login to Amazon Seller panel.
2. Enter your Amazon email ID and password to sign in.
3. Select : “I want to give developer access to my Amazon Seller Account with MWS.”
4. Make sure that you enter the credentials as following:
- Developer’s Name: KartRocket
- Developer Account Number: 1469-7463-9584
5. Click 6. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and Click “Next” 7. Copy the credentials (Merchant ID and Marketplace ID) on the page safely somewhere. You will need these when you configure your Amazon.
1. Login to ShipRocket panel. 2. Goto Settings – Channels. 3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Amazon -> Integrate.
5. Enter the Channel Name.
6. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync. 7. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Amazon Panel.
For your reference, the following are the 4 pieces of information needed: Merchant ID – This is your ID that you need to fill into your Shiprocket account. Marketplace ID – This is country specific.
Note: you don’t need to use your own AWS Access Key and Secret Key because you have already authorized KartRocket as a developer and their keys can be used.
8. Click “Save Channel & Test Connection”.
9. Green icon indicates that the channel have been successfully configured.