All That You Need To Know About Myntra Courier Partners
One of the most convenient ways of buying items is online shopping. You can make an online purchase from any brand at any time of the day. You can also choose your preferred payment method (cash on delivery or prepaid) and delivery date at your convenience.
This dynamic change in user behaviour has also compelled business owners to evolve from their traditional approach and leverage the internet to reach more customers across the globe. One such approach is to sell on Myntra. It is a fashion eCommerce company with a large customer base. Selling on Myntra can be highly beneficial for your business.
Let’s understand the benefits of selling on Myntra, how to sell on Myntra, and Myntra courier partners.
Benefits of Selling on Myntra
Founded in 2007, Myntra has become one of the most preferred online fashion stores. Selling on Myntra is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your small business and take it to the next level. The following are some benefits you can enjoy while selling on Myntra:
- You can market your products to a large customer base across the country. This increases brand exposure.
- Myntra lets its sellers have complete control over their merchandise, cataloging, order handling, etc.
- Myntra has courier partners that help onboarded sellers with order fulfillment and supply chain management.
- Myntra has a user-friendly interface to help you set up your online store efficiently, helping you save time, effort, and resources.
- Also, when you set up your online store on Myntra, you don’t have to set up a payment gateway. Myntra offers multiple payment options: cash on delivery (in some pin codes), debit and credit cards, net banking, gift card, and wallet.
- With Myntra courier partner, you don’t have to invest in logistics – order shipping and delivery are managed by Myntra.
- Myntra also has great customer support that provides quick and seamless resolutions to customer queries.
How to Sell on Myntra?
Now, let us have a look at how you can sell on Myntra:
- Start the process by visiting Myntra’s partner info page.
- Click on the Register Now button from the menu bar. This will take you to an application form.
- Verify yourself by providing your mobile number and entering OTP received on it.
- You also need to provide and verify your email ID.
- Set a password for your account and click submit.
- Once all these steps are done, you can log into your Myntra seller account with your email ID and password.
You will now have to wait for the Myntra team to evaluate your application form. If you meet all of Myntra’s parameters, their team will contact you and inform you about the further steps. Once everything is done, you can start managing and selling your products on Myntra.
Myntra Courier Partners
When you register on Myntra as a seller, your products are shipped through Myntra courier partner Ekart Logistics. Myntra had its own logistics brand Myntra Logistics as well. However, when Flipkart acquired Myntra, it merged Myntra Logistics with Ekart, Flipkart’s logistics brand. Thus, all Myntra orders are shipped via Myntra courier partner Ekart Logistics.
Strategies to Improve Your Performance on Myntra
Every seller on Myntra wants to outperform other sellers on the platform. Once you start selling on Myntra, the next challenge is enhancing your online store’s performance. Let’s have a look at the strategies that you can follow:
It is mandatory to have a monthly GMV of Rs 25 lakhs to sell on Myntra. You need to enhance your brand performance to reach that figure. You can offer your customers free order shipping or set a minimum purchase amount required to avail free shipping.
You can also use upselling and cross-selling techniques to increase your sales value. Have a ‘often bought with together’ section before the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can offer bundle discounts, limited-time offers, and quality customer service to increase conversions. When customers get something extra from your brand in addition to the product, they tend to return to your online store. Always remember, keeping an old customer is five times easier and cheaper than acquiring a new one.
Lower Order Cancellation Rate
You need to have an order cancellation rate of less than 0.11 per cent. You can maintain lesser cancellations by making all the necessary information readily available. Write clear and precise product descriptions. Mention the size and weight of the product. Be transparent about product availability, serviceability, and order delivery date. If required, you can also outsource customer service for better customer assistance.
Minimize Returns for Maximum Profits
To minimize order returns, you can offer 360-degree product images to let the customers get a look and feel of the product before making a purchase. Write clear and descriptive product descriptions to decrease misled purchases. You can also make product videos to help buyers understand what they are purchasing. Product packaging will also play a crucial role in increasing sales significantly.
Myntra is one of the best eCommerce platforms to help you take your business online. Myntra also has a team of professionals that can help you with the efficient onboarding process. Once onboard, you are responsible for the upkeep of your goods while Myntra will pick up and deliver your goods.