Top 5 Order Tracking Plugins for Your WooCommerce Store
Once an order is placed on your website, there’s only one thing your customers are hooked onto- the tracking page. There’s an altogether different level of excitement in waiting for your order and knowing its current status in its journey to arrive at your door.
And when it comes to WooCommerce, which accommodates more than 500,000 websites from all over the world, you need to have your order tracking in place for your customers.
We understand the time and resources it requires to conduct market research in finding the best order tracking plugin for your WooCommerce store. But there’s nothing to worry, now that you’re here. We’ve gone ahead and found out the top 5 order tracking plugins for your WooCommerce store that you must be trying out today!
It is an eCommerce order tracking plugin by PluginHive and probably one of the best options for eCommerce store owners. To make Shipment Tracking Pro ready to track your shipments, you need to enter the names of your shipping carriers along with their tracking URLs. Overall, it has a user-friendly interface and easy to use features. Here are some of the exclusive features that you can enjoy with the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro:
- Preconfigured shipping carrier support for over 80+ courier companies. Furthermore, you can add or remove carriers according to your preferences.
trackingfrom FedEx and USPS. Since the plugin provides additional features for these two carriers, store owners and their customers can get real-time updates of the orders whenever they want.
- Order tracking details are available on the orders page, where sellers can manually update the tracking details for an order.
- Tracking information for customers via ‘My Account’ page.
- Bulk Import of tracking data via CSV
- Schedule the import of tracking details from the FTP server
- Automatically mark order status as ‘complete’ using CSV or FTP Import
- Custom tracking page via email.
Another top order tracking plugin is the shipping details plugin for WooCommerce. It helps in tracking shipments, orders and more with much ease. One of the best parts of this plugin is that it keeps you and your customers updated about the status of the shipment via regular emails. Moreover, the sellers also have the option to customize these emails as per the requirements of their business.
Other features offered by this plugin include-
- Tracking number and courier details that are sent to the customer via emails.
- Dynamic URLs that help customers land directly on the tracking page of the courier company’s website.
- Supports more than 140 courier companies
- Allows a maximum of 5 tracking numbers per order
This plugin by Etoile Web Designs makes it to our list of the top 5 order tracking plugins for WooCommerce due to many reasons. It lets you create an unlimited number of orders, shipments and other projects- all from a single platform. To help you understand the plugin better, it comes with inbuilt Youtube videos, demos, documentation etc. Although Status and Order Tracking is a paid plugin, it is every bit the worth and adds value to your WooCommerce store.
Here’s what you get with Status and Order Tracking Plugin for WooCommerce-
- Customers can add specific notes related to shipment in designated fields
- Provides precise information related to shipment tracking to your customers. These may include expected delivery date, special note, email address, order numbers etc.
- Multiple tracking graphics that can be customized according to your website
- WooCommerce Orders can be easily added to this plugin
- Import/Export Orders
- Front end customer order form
The WooCommerce Shipping Tracking plugin facilitates the assignment of multiple courier companies along with tracking numbers to individual orders. Each tracking information in the plugin offers crucial information such as tracking company and tracking code along with optional information such as dispatch date, custom note etc. It has the following features-
- Predefined 40+ courier companies
- Customizable email notifications for the customer
- Automatic updates
- Date and Time delivery fields
- Estimate shipping for products
Shiprocket is one of the most valuable plugins for tracking orders for your WooCommerce Orders. As an eCommerce seller, you can easily integrate WooCommerce with Shiprocket and enjoy a plethora of features without spending a hefty sum of money. Shiprocket not just facilitates a smoother order tracking but also an unparallel shipping experience for your WooCommerce orders at the cheapest rates and best in class services. And the best part? There’s no upfront fee for all these services. Explore features like-
- Multiple Pickup locations
- Convenient order tracking
- Creating shipments in easy steps
- 15+ Courier partners
- Cheapest shipping rates
- Customizable tracking page
- NDR management
- Post-Order Experience for the customer
We hope you’ve found the best order tracking plugin for your WooCommerce store. Before cherry picking a plugin, try to analyze the demands of your business and then look for the plugin that can cater to a majority of your needs. In case if you’re still confused about the importance of these plugins, remember that order tracking plugins can increase the overall traffic of your website. They assist in providing vital information to both your organisation and your customer, making it a must for any eCommerce website!